Best Poster Awards
To select four best posters from all presented posters.Method of Judgement
A two stage process is undertaken:
- Stage I: Screening for pre-qualification of 20 poster finalists, based on the reviews their abstracts received from the International Scientific Committee.
- Stage II: The Scientific Committee invites a minimum of 3 member panel to undertake on-site evaluation of the posters.
The panel will evaluate the posters on-site as per the following criteria:
- Presentation: layout (attractiveness, legibility, creativity)
- Content: innovative ideas and value of subject matter
- Presenter’s ability to convey the message
For each criteria, the scoring varies from 10 (excellent, relevant, important results, has succinctly identified important points) to 1 (erroneous, irrelevant, out of date, local interest only). 10 is maximum, and 5 is average. Maximum total of 30 scores for the three criteria combined. Each evaluator will be instructed to give as distinct score levels as possible.Process
- The Panel will undertake the on-site evaluation of the posters.
- Based on the on –site evaluation, best posters from different themes are selected for awards.
- An Award Certificate will be presented to the recipients at the award ceremony.