Home » Best Paper Awards
Best Paper Awards
Select four best papers from all presented papers through a two stage processMethod of Judgement
A two stage process is undertaken:
- Stage I: Screen 20 abstract (for papers), finalists from the list are selected based upon the reviews received from the International Scientific Committee for the abstracts submitted by participants.
- Stage II: The Scientific Committee would read the final written papers and attend the presentation and assign percentage scores ranging from 0% to 100% (from Poor to Excellent).
- 20% of marks for Clarity and Comprehensibility of the paper
- 20% of marks for Relevance to the theme and the field
- 20% of marks for Reliability of research methodology and accuracy of results
- 20% of marks for Importance of findings or value of the proposed technology or system
- 20% of marks for Significance to the advancement of transport mobility and accessibility
- The Scientific Committee will constitute an awards committee to select best papers.
- Based on the evaluation, best papers are shortlisted by the Scientific Committee and forwarded to the Awards Committee.
- An Award Certificate will be presented to the recipients at the award ceremony.